Friday, February 09, 2007

E-Audio Books

Good afternoon!

We are still looking in to NetLibrary and OverDrive as possible solutions to a district wide eBook and eAudio book solution. We are waiting for quotes from the two companies and I've been collecting various input from the group - what are your thoughts folks?

I know several of you have written wanting to get off the ground with the MP3 projects connecting the eAudio - I've listened to several so far and I am loving the possibilities.

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Ms. Hill said...

I am thrilled with the recent purchase of Overdrive. I had a chance to look at it through the Richaland County Library System. Along with all the other technology, I think this too will revolutionize the way we provide instruction/services to our students.

My only concern is download time. I hope the downloads will be available in relatively quick time. Either way, I'm excited about it and look forward to using e-audio books with teachers and struggling readers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home